Air Bubble Film
Air bubble film better known as bubble wrap is a LDPE based film commonly used for packaging and protecting delicate products. This multilayer film encloses air within a bubble shaped hemispherical outer layer of film providing cushioning effect to fragile products. The added advantages of Air Bubble Film is that it isolates vibration and shock.
SynPack has a state of the art five-layer Air Bubble machine producing the highest quality grades of various gauges of Air Bubble PE films. This is one of the the only five-layer air bubble PE film plant in the country ensuring the best quality.
SynPack also has capabilities of producing air bubble film with a sandwiched layer of corrugated paper, EPE foam or aluminum foil either laminating it on one side or both sides.
We also specialize in Anti-Static Air Bubble film as well as VCI (Anti-Rust) based bubble film.
List of products under Air Bubble PE Film category:
- General purpose air bubble film (180 gauge – 800 gauge)
- Anti-Static Air Bubble Film
- VCI (Anti-Rust) Air Bubble Film
- Air Bubble Film Laminated with EPE Foam
- Air Bubble Film Laminated with Corrugated Paper
- Air Bubble Film Laminated with Foil